SEMINARS: Create Your Own Title
Are you looking for something more than a 60 to 90 minute keynote speech?
Mary Jane Mapes can help.
|VIEW DEMO VIDEO|
Mary Jane has been speaking to organizations both large and small for over 20 years. She has gained a wealth of knowledge through books, study, and experience working with leadership teams from a variety of industries, and she knows that one size does not fit all. Every organization is unique and so are its challenges. Therefore, she knows that a customized program for your organization might be just the thing you were hoping to find. Good news! You just found it.
Here are just some of the topic areas in which Mary Jane can create a customized leadership seminar. To learn more about her customized programs, contact Mary Jane Mapes Now!
Core Attitudes for SuccessLeadership begins with a positive attitude an attitude toward people, toward service, toward employees, toward peers, toward customers, and toward your organization. Mary Jane can help you:
- Develop self-awareness
- Enhance your ability to manage yourself
- Exercise your power to choose
- Develop personal accountability
- Discover the best in your employees and co-workers
- Create a service oriented mind-set.
Your ability as a leader to influence and move people to action depends on your ability to connect, communicate, and cultivate relationships. It also involves the competence and confidence required to target your message to meet the needs of your followers. Mary Jane can help you:
- Create a positive professional image
- Communicate and sell your ideas to each of the various personality styles
- Build trust and rapport
- Gain active involvement in your presentation
- Prepare and organize your thoughts
- Develop a compelling presentation message
- Deliver a winning presentation
- Appeal to whole brain learning to achieve message retention and positive persuasion
- Field questions with finesse
- Develop yourself as a competent and confident presenter
Your success as a leader in communicating, influencing, and motivating others will depend on your ability to first understand other’s needs and desires. Mary Jane can help you:
- Understand what others mean by what they say
- Develop the ability to uncover the real needs of team members, customers, and colleagues
- Get the respect from others essential to gain their commitment to you, your ideas, and your organization
- Hear the real issues
- Handle conflict effectively
- Deal productively with resistance
- Develop real power with people
Creating Customer LoyaltyHelping others get what they want is fundamental to profitability. A one-time customer provides cash flow, while a client provides repeat and referral business the real profit for any organization. Mary Jane discusses:
- Four critical elements of "bring 'em back" customer service
- The dollars and sense of service excellence
- Repeat and referral business how to create it and how to keep it
- Maximizing first impression how and why it’s so important
- Managing moments of truth
- Taking personal responsibility for outcomes
- Words to use and words to lose and what to say instead
- Handling upset with tact and skill
- The service mindset
To book Mary Jane for your next engagement, or to find out more about her customized programs, click here.